- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Bacvice Beach
- 18 min walk
- Gregory of Nin Statue
- 19 min walk
- Port of Split
- 3 min drive
- Split (SPU)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Split, Dioklecijan Hotel & Residence is near the beach. Split Marina and Port of Split are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bacvice Beach and Split Riva.
- Bacvice Beach - 18 min walk
- Gregory of Nin Statue - 19 min walk
- Diocletian's Palace - 19 min walk
- Cathedral of Saint Domnius - 19 min walk
- Port of Split - 3 min drive
- Split Station - 7 min drive
- Split (SPU) - 28 min drive
- Dioklecijan – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Dioklecijan Hotel & Residence
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location is out of the busy center but a short walking distance. Near universities. The pool on the roof has relaxing views. The rooms are decorated in calming colors. The staff is helpful.