- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Gundagai Museum
- 3 min drive
- The Prince Alfred Bridge
- 4 min drive
- Gundagai Golf Course
- 5 min drive
- Tumut, NSW (TUM)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Tuckerbox Motor Inn is located in South Gundagai. Lanigan Abbey and The Prince Alfred Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tumblong State Forest and Bila Park.
- Gundagai Museum - 3 min drive
- Lanigan Abbey - 3 min drive
- The Prince Alfred Bridge - 4 min drive
- Gundagai Tourist Information Centre - 5 min drive
- Gundagai Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) - 49 min drive
About this property
Tuckerbox Motor Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
Good one night stopover. Staff were very helpful but the motel itself is quite dated but no problems and great air con!