- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- 7 min drive
- Universal Studios Singapore™
- 7 min drive
- Palawan Beach
- 8 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, W Singapore - Sentosa Cove is near a train station and on the boardwalk. Raffles Place and Orchard Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Universal Studios Singapore™ and S.E.A. Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Adventure Cove Waterpark and Wings of Time.
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 7 min drive
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 7 min drive
- Palawan Beach - 8 min drive
- Raffles Place - 10 min drive
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore - 13 min drive
- HarbourFront Station - 10 min drive
- JB Sentral - 46 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 28 min drive
- SKIRT – Alfresco dining steakhouse with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The kitchen table – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- WOOBAR – Pool-view bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Reservations required.
About this property
W Singapore - Sentosa Cove
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed a weekend over at W Singapore in their Marvellous Suite. This stayover was planned because I want to use this chance to propose to my girlfriend. Our stay was amazing, the room was very clean and spacious. The front desk staff were very professional and quick to address concerns when there were many customers who checked in. When we could not check in early, they help prepared cards for us to use the facilities in the hotel first. The breakfast spread and food was fantastic, the room service food came in generous proportions and was delicious. The best part of this whole trip was the service we received from the staff. Be it the front desk, room service, cleaning services, concierge or the staff at the facilities, everyone was so cheerful and it brightened our stay. Also, special shout out to the employee that helped me for the proposal. The employee that helped me was Peizhen, she was so professional and amazing. She was willing to go out of the way to host me before my actual stay and arranged for me to look at the suite I was going to stay in. She was so accommodating to my every last minute requests. During my stay, she attended to all our needs. She helped received my family who was coming in to help with the set up and she gave so much help during the actual proposal set-up - having to deal with last minute requests from my sister as well! Thank you so much Peizhen! Thank you to W for making this stay so meaningful!