- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal
- 2 min walk
- Changi Village Food Centre
- 4 min walk
- Sree Ramar Temple
- 5 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Village Hotel Changi is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Downtown East and Singapore Sports Hub are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Changi Village Food Centre and Nex. Singapore Flyer and Wild Wild Wet Theme Park are also worth visiting.
- Changi Point Ferry Terminal - 2 min walk
- Changi Village Food Centre - 4 min walk
- Sree Ramar Temple - 5 min walk
- Chek Jawa Visitor Centre - 2 min drive
- Changi Beach Park - 3 min drive
- Pasir Ris Station - 8 min drive
- JB Sentral - 33 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 12 min drive
- Saltwater Cafe – Alfresco dining café. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- La Cantina – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Vau – Serves brunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Vau – Open daily.
About this property
Village Hotel Changi
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Our valentine’s stay
Check in was a Breeze & I got a complimentary upgrade of room. However, 1 power socket was not working & there were no mineral water in the room !!