- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lucky Plaza
- 16 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Mustafa Centre
- 5 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore is in the city center and near a train station. Merlion and Sultan Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Singapore River and Fort Canning Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Singapore Botanic Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Lucky Plaza - 16 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 4 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 5 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 5 min drive
- Singapore City Hall - 5 min drive
- Orchard Station - 14 min walk
- JB Sentral - 31 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- The Waterfall – Garden-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room and view is really nice and the garden areas surrounding it really made the hotel feel like a fun place to hang around if not exploring more of the city. Not too far of a walk from anything but not the closest to much either. I think the service was pretty good but it took us forever to order a scoop of ice cream and even to get our luggage taken down after an hour wait but it’s still an amazing hotel to stay at :).