- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- National University of Singapore
- 4 min drive
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Lucky Plaza
- 5 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Park Hotel Alexandra is near a metro station. Chinatown Heritage Center and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Merlion and Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Singapore Botanic Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium.
- National University of Singapore - 4 min drive
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 4 min drive
- Orchard Road - 5 min drive
- Lucky Plaza - 5 min drive
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 16 min drive
- Queenstown Station - 12 min walk
- JB Sentral - 23 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 28 min drive
- The Carvery – Alfresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine.
- Aqua Luna – Poolside bar.
- The Coffee Belt – Café offering international cuisine.
About this property
Park Hotel Alexandra
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff was incredibly polite. They were gracious enough to give us an upgrade and a late checkout. Room was clean and the facilities was wonderful. Their pool was properly maintained and it's next door to IKEA and Queensway Shopping centre is just across the road.