- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Singapore Flyer
- 8 min walk
- ArtScience Museum
- 11 min walk
- Singapore City Hall
- 14 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, Pan Pacific Singapore is in Singapore's Marina Bay neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Boat Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Marina Square and Bugis Street Shopping District. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Singapore Flyer - 8 min walk
- ArtScience Museum - 11 min walk
- Singapore City Hall - 14 min walk
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark - 14 min walk
- Merlion - 15 min walk
- Promena Station - 5 min walk
- JB Sentral - 39 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 18 min drive
- Edge – Restaurant offering Singaporean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Hai Tien Lo – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Keyaki – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Rang Mahal – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Pacific Marketplace – Café offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Pan Pacific Singapore
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Smoking vs. non-smoking room
Unfortunately, the prior guest smoked in my 1st assigned room. So after 30 minutes they provided me a new room. With the corona virus the hotel was less than half occupied. While I paid for a premium room, they never provide solo travelers with the ROOM with a great view. It would have been nice this time around, as I just completed a 6 night stay 4 days before.