- Singapore City Hall
- 14 min walk
- Raffles Place
- 15 min walk
- Raffles City
- 16 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay is in a walkable area with good shopping. Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Boat Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens. Check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium, and consider making time for National Orchid Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Fort Canning MRT station is just steps away and Clarke Quay Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Singapore City Hall - 14 min walk
- Raffles Place - 15 min walk
- Raffles City - 16 min walk
- Merlion - 17 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Fort Canning MRT station - 2 min walk
- JB Sentral - 25 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 19 min drive
- The Square Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- DRAGON PHOENIX – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Novotel Clarke Quay is located in a very nice and quiet area which is close to the cruise port and many good restaurants nearby. It is quite a chilled area to visit especially in the evening! The room itself is spacious but a bit old though.