- Liked: Staff & service
- Singapore City Hall
- 14 min walk
- Raffles Place
- 15 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District
- 3 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay is in the city center and near a train station. Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore and Boat Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens. Check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium, and consider making time for National Orchid Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Singapore City Hall - 14 min walk
- Raffles Place - 15 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark - 4 min drive
- ArtScience Museum - 4 min drive
- Fort Canning MRT station - 2 min walk
- JB Sentral - 25 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 19 min drive
- The Square Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- DRAGON PHOENIX – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent & well-rounded business & family hotel
Our stay as a group of 5 and business experience was overall very positive and we would happily recommend Novotel Clarke Quay hotel (one of our members also already had a meeting a few years ago and enjoyed the experience and business facilities again). It is also in a great location, quite central and close to a walkable and lively area by the river.