ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with satellite channels, and all 49 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi, free wired Internet and fireplaces. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Memory foam beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Additionally, furnished balconies, DVD players and separate bathtubs and showers are available.
A relaxing visit to Mudita Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments along with access to the hot springs/mineral springs. The fine-dining restaurant, Damnak Lounge, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kasin Lounge is the resort's own lobby lounge. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, spa tub and sauna. 7000 square feet (650 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool and a snack bar/deli. Each morning free buffet breakfast is offered between 6 AM and 1:00 PM. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of a free airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 5-star Wat Bo Area resort, you'll be 2.5 km (1.6 mi) from Angkor Night Market and 4.8 km (3 mi) from Cambodian Cultural Village.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
99.0% of guests recommend out of 3911 reviews
About the The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKORLocation National Road 6, #0369, Banteay Chas, Siem Reap,
All-inclusive room rates at The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 5 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this resort measures 7000 square feet (650 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available on request). Free self parking and valet parking are available. A complete renovation of The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR was completed in November 2016. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Siem Reap resort.
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 3 coffee shops
- 7000 sq ft of conference space
- 650 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2007
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) (9.1 km / 5.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle; area shuttle within 1 km and shopping centre shuttle available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free valet parking, self parking, and extended parking
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR offers 49 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with fireplaces and DVD players. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Memory foam beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Fridges, coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes, as well as telephones; local and international calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Separate bedroom
- Memory foam beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- International calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 1:00 PM.
Damnak Lounge – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Borei Cafe – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Kasin Lounge – This lobby lounge overlooks the garden and specialises in international cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Tropicana Bar – This bar overlooks the pool and specialises in international cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Aha Rosil – This restaurant is located by the pool and specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 8
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 80.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 40.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Privilege Floor @Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Privilege Floor @Borei Angkor Hotel
- Privilege Floor @Borei Angkor Siem Reap
- Privilege Floor @Borei Angkor
- Privilege Floor BOREI ANGKOR Resort Siem Reap
- Privilege Floor BOREI ANGKOR Resort
- Privilege Floor BOREI ANGKOR Siem Reap
- Privilege Floor BOREI ANGKOR
- The Privilege Floor @Borei Angkor
You should know
- The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.