We stayed in number 4. This place has a lot of potential. It's spacious and well equipped, and parking is right outside. Check in was easy. The decor looks good. However, there were too many things brocken to count.
The shower had a bad leak. The whole place smelled of damp, probably because of that leak. The bathroom floor felt soft underfoot, probably for the same reason. The bathroom radiator had electrics fixed with tape. The bathroom mirror light did not work. The hairdryer cut out after 30 secs. The fridge leaked. Half of the hob plates did not work. Half of toaster compartments did not work. The grill did not work. Pretty amazing list, and that's just the stuff we spotted.
Once they fix the list of issues above, the place will deserve 5 stars.