ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and all 89 soundproofed rooms feature safes, hairdryers, and desks. Dining in is an option with room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Limited housekeeping is available.
The restaurant, Marea Alta, serves international cuisine and is open for lunch. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a snack bar/deli, and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 11 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an area shuttle.
Attractions near this 4-star Santander hotel include Palacio de la Magdalena and Santander Ferry Terminal.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 753 reviews
About the Hotel Silken Rio SantanderLocation Avenida Reina Victoria, 153, Santander, Cantabria 39005
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Silken Rio Santander. Parking is available for a fee.
- 1 building
- 89 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Santander (SDR)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Silken Rio Santander offers 89 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. This Santander hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Marea Alta – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves lunch.
On-site venue No. 2 – This tapas bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 16 per 24 hours
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Silken Rio Santander Hotel
- Silken Rio Hotel
- Silken Rio Santander
- Silken Rio
- Hotel Silken Rio
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.