ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with satellite channels, and all 500 rooms feature free WiFi, balconies, and ceiling fans. Minibars, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
The resort's own poolside bar is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the free kids' club, kids' swimming pool, and pool loungers as well as access to kayaking. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and a games room. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Places within a 30-minute walk of this 4-star Sal resort include Santa Maria Pier and Nazarene Church.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 1878 reviews
About the Riu Palace Cabo VerdeLocation Cabocan Lote A2, A3, Sal,
- Kayaking included
- Access to on-site clubs included
- Rowing/canoeing included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes not included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Fitness facilities included
- Gratuities not included
- All food and beverages included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Off-site tours not included
- On-site live performances included
- Snorkelling included
Riu Palace Cabo Verde is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Riu Palace Cabo Verde offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools and a kid's pool. There are 5 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 8 bars/lounges and A swim-up bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, a free kid's club, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Riu Palace Cabo Verde. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Sal resort is smoke free.
- 500 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 8 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sal Island (SID-Amilcar Cabral Intl.) (17.8 km / 11.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Riu Palace Cabo Verde offers 500 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe and a hairdryer. This Sal resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Espargos – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Mandalay – On-site theme restaurant. Open daily.
Mambana – On-site theme restaurant. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CVE 220 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- ClubHotel Riu Garopa All Inclusive Sal
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde Resort Sal
- ClubHotel Riu Garopa Sal
- ClubHotel Riu Garopa
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde Resort
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde Sal
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde All-inclusive property Sal
- Riu Palace Cabo Verde All-inclusive property
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.