- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal)
- 4 min drive
- Devereaux Slough
- 5 min drive
- University of California-Santa Barbara
- 7 min drive
- Goleta Beach
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Barbara Goleta is in an area with good airport proximity. Those looking for an activity can check out Stearns Wharf, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Goleta Beach and Los Padres National Forest. Santa Barbara Zoo and Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Devereaux Slough - 5 min drive
- Sandpiper Golf Club - 7 min drive
- University of California-Santa Barbara - 7 min drive
- Goleta Beach - 7 min drive
- Santa Barbara Orchid Estate - 10 min drive
- Goleta Station - 11 min walk
- Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal) - 4 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Barbara Goleta
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Just a one night getaway to hike! Every aspect of our stay was top notch. I will measure every hotel by this experience. Greeted with a positive attitude at the front desk. The rooms were clean and spacious. The pool and spa area is just a fantastic place to relax. Breakfast was very good, lots of options. I highly recommend staying here!