Book your room at Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Petite QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Run of House (Petite Queen Bed)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Nikko Floor RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Imperial Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelUltra-modern hotel, near Union Square
A romantic stay in the heart of San Francisco awaits you at Hotel Nikko San Francisco. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find popular attractions like Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall and Union Square. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, an indoor swimming pool, and a health club.
You can enjoy free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 532 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like designer toiletries. Down comforters, free newspapers, and free local calls are also available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Nikko San Francisco222 Mason St San Francisco CA 94102
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an indoor pool (surcharge), Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with basic complimentary WiFi.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 2700 sq feet (251 sq meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a 24-hour fitness facilities (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 251
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2702
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool (surcharge) and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.