- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hiller Aviation Museum
- 6 min drive
- Menlo College
- 14 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 17 min drive
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Extended Stay America San Francisco-San Carlos is located in San Carlos. Filoli and Stanford Theatre are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Poplar Creek Golf Course and Crystal Springs Golf Course.
- Hiller Aviation Museum - 6 min drive
- San Mateo County Event Center - 13 min drive
- Menlo College - 14 min drive
- Facebook Campus - 14 min drive
- Filoli - 17 min drive
- San Carlos Station - 3 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America San Francisco-San Carlos
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I liked the location and price was ok. Unfortunately I’ve stayed at other extended stays and have had a much better experience. Most likely because of the location in San Carlos which they can’t help at all. I usually travel throughout the Midwest and I definitely did not feel as safe in California. Especially when the car rental agency even said there’s over 20,000 window breakages every year. My room had no pots pans dishes silverware or anything. I had to go to the front desk to get it, which was good that it was available, but just a pain. I felt a bit unwelcome. Would most likely find a different hotel for my next stay.