ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 29 rooms feature patios, coffee/tea makers, and safes. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and premium bedding. Fridges and phones are also available.
A day of pampering at Serenity Spa can include massages, body wraps, and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Laumosooi Fale, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At the resort's own beach bar or poolside bar, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, outdoor tennis court, sauna, and pool loungers. Plus you'll find WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and a library. Full breakfast is available for free. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 4-star Siumu resort, you'll be 14.1 km (8.7 mi) from Baha'i House of Worship and 23.1 km (14.4 mi) from Salamumu Beach.
Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa ratings based on 20 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa
Peaceful and perfect!
Tropical paradise with a beach front setting.
Adults only retreat
Beautiful views, such a relaxing place
Absolutely fantastic place to holiday
The staff truly make this place.
About the Sinalei Reef Resort & SpaLocation Siumu, Siumu,
Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Enjoy a summer holiday at Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa, where you can work on your swing at the golf course or spend a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is served. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Siumu resort.
- 1 floor
- 29 guestrooms or units
- 35 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2000
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) (39.7 km / 24.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa offers 29 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free toiletries. Rooms open to patios. Beds feature premium bedding. Rooms are equipped with dial-up Internet access (surcharge). Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private patio
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast. An additional breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Laumosooi Fale – This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Ava I Toga – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 8.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person (one way)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sinalei Reef Resort Siumu
- Sinalei Reef Siumu
- Sinalei Reef Apia
- Sinalei Reef Hotel Apia
- Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa Samoa/Apia
You should know
- Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.