ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with cable channels, and all 10 rooms feature furnished balconies, WiFi, and coffee/tea makers. Fridges and room service make in-room dining convenient. In-room massages, safes, and hairdryers are also available.
A day of pampering at Sunset Spa can include deep-tissue massages, body scrubs, and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Vailili Restaurant, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Hans Poolside Bar is the resort's own bar. Spend the day at the beach where you'll find kayaking and snorkelling, as well as sunloungers. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, a library, and a garden. Free continental breakfast is available daily between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also limited parking, along with the convenience of a ferry terminal shuttle.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 4-star Fagamalo resort include Paia Dwarfs Cave and Peapea Cave.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 473 reviews
About the Le Lagoto Resort & SpaLocation Fagamalo, Fagamalo,
Le Lagoto Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. The business-friendly Le Lagoto Resort & Spa also features a library, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Fagamalo resort.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2006
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Parking (limited spaces)
- Property shuttles: Ferry terminal shuttle
Le Lagoto Resort & Spa offers 10 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Vailili Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Hans Poolside Bar – This bar is located by the pool. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests should notify this property well in advance of their anticipated arrival time in order to arrange ferry transfers. The first ferry leaves the wharf at 6am and the last one at 4pm. Customers landing at the international airport after 4pm will have to stay on the main island of Upulu and catch a ferry the following day. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Le Lagoto Resort & Spa
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: WST 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: WST 17 per hour (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lagoto Resort Fagamalo
- Lagoto Resort
- Lagoto Fagamalo
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa Samoa
- Le Lagoto Beach Hotel Savai`i
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat and shuttle. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa offers transfers from the ferry terminal (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.