- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Roman Forum
- 4 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Via Nazionale
- 10 min walk
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rome's Monti neighborhood, Relais Terme di Tito is in the city center and near a metro station. Roman Forum and Colosseum are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests appreciate the guest house's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Colosseo Station is 3 minutes by foot and Cavour Station is 5 minutes.
- Roman Forum - 4 min walk
- Colosseum - 4 min walk
- Via Nazionale - 10 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 13 min walk
- Circus Maximus - 20 min walk
- Colosseo Station - 3 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 19 min walk
- Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 20 min drive
About this property
Relais Terme di Tito
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent location. Amazing view from terrace where you can have a meal. Check in with Fabrizio was smooth. He was helpful showing around. Negative: breakfast stuff was unfriendly and we felt unwelcome. Tea/ coffee facilities in the room would be appreciated.