ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy patios, ceiling fans, and safes, featured in all 16 individually decorated rooms. Nice touches include bathrobes and free toiletries. Minibars, phones, and desks are also available.
A day of pampering at Sunny Spa can include hot stone massages, beachside massages, body scrubs, and facials along with access to the spa tub. At the hotel's own beach bar or bar/lounge, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the marina along with access to kayaking and rowing/canoeing. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights in the vicinity of this 5-star Ratua Island hotel include Millennium Cave Tour Office and SS President Coolidge.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 362 reviews
About the Ratua Island Resort and SpaLocation Luganville, Ratua Island, Espiritu Santo
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a ride on the hotel's beach shuttle (surcharge). At Ratua Island Resort and Spa, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities such as snorkelling and windsurfing. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury hotel also offers a garden and a terrace.
- 1 floor
- 16 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Luganville (SON-Santo-Pekoa Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and beach shuttle
Ratua Island Resort and Spa offers 16 forms of accommodation with minibars and complimentary bathrobes. Rooms open to patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hairdryers.
- Private patio
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Yacht Club – This restaurant is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Hot stone massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8 PM.
Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 8 PM.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: VUV 10000 per person, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property charges a mandatory meal plan fee of VUV 10000 per adult, per night, or VUV 5000 for children aged 5-12 years old. This fee is collected at the property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: VUV 2000 for adults and VUV 2000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VUV 5000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VUV 3000 (roundtrip), (from 5 to 12 years old)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ratua Private Island Hotel Ratua Island
- Ratua Private Island Hotel
- Ratua Private Island Ratua Island
- Ratua Private Island
- Ratua Island Resort
You should know
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by boat. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Ratua Island Resort and Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.