ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
A family-friendly stay in the heart of Queenstown awaits you at Novotel Queenstown Lakeside. Within steps you'll find Williams Cottage and Underwater Observatory. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub.
All 273 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy balconies or patios, WiFi, and wired Internet. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and pillow menus. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare, and free newspapers are available.
The restaurant, Elements, is open for breakfast and dinner. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness center, and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Queenstown City Centre hotel, you'll be 16.3 km (10.1 mi) from Coronet Peak Ski Area.
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside ratings based on 747 Verified Reviews
Perfect location by the lake
Location sells this!
Close to Queenstown
location, location, location!
Excellent right on the lake
About the Novotel Queenstown LakesideLocation Corner of Earl and Marine Parade, Queenstown, 9348
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside offers its guests a spa tub and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 646 square feet (60 square meters) and includes a meeting room. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage are also featured at the family-friendly Novotel Queenstown Lakeside. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Queenstown hotel.
- 1 building
- 273 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 646 sq ft of conference space
- 60 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1988
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) (7.8 km / 4.9 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside offers 273 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies or patios. A pillow menu is available. 21-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Queenstown hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Elements - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD TBA.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-in time starts at
- Check-in time ends at
- Minimum check-in age is
- Check-out time is
- Pets not allowed
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 32.00 for adults and NZD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lakeside Novotel
- Lakeside Novotel Queenstown
- Novotel Lakeside
- Novotel Lakeside Hotel
- Novotel Lakeside Hotel Queenstown
- Novotel Lakeside Queenstown
- Novotel Queenstown
- Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
- Queenstown Lakeside
- Queenstown Novotel
- Novotel Gardens Queenstown
- Novotel Queenstown Lakeside Hotel Queenstown
- Novotel Queenstown Lakeside Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars and is displayed on this page as 4.0 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®