A luxury stay in Queenstown awaits you at Millennium Hotel Queenstown. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find Arrow River and Church of St Peters. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub.
LCD TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 220 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, wired Internet, and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and round-the-clock room service. Free weekday newspapers, safes, and hair dryers are also available.
About the Millennium Hotel Queenstown
Millennium Hotel Queenstown offers its guests a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee.
Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 0 square feet (0 square meters). Multilingual staff, ski storage, and a garden are also featured at the luxury Millennium Hotel Queenstown. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This 4.5-star Queenstown hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 conference rooms
- 0 sq ft of conference space
- 0 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1996
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) (6.9 km)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Millennium Hotel Queenstown offers 220 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Queenstown hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The Observatory - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 45 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 21 and NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Millennium Hotel Queenstown
- Millennium Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
You should know
Children 13 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.