A luxury stay in Queenstown awaits you at Millennium Hotel Queenstown. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find Arrow River and Church of St Peters. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub.
LCD TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 220 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, wired Internet, and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and round-the-clock room service. Free weekday newspapers, safes, and hair dryers are also available.
About the Millennium Hotel Queenstown
Millennium Hotel Queenstown offers its guests a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee.
Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 0 square feet (0 square meters). Multilingual staff, ski storage, and a garden are also featured at the luxury Millennium Hotel Queenstown. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This 4.5-star Queenstown hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 conference rooms
- 0 sq ft of conference space
- 0 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1996
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) (6.9 km)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Millennium Hotel Queenstown offers 220 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Queenstown hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The Observatory - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 45 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 21 and NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Millennium Hotel Queenstown
- Millennium Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
You should know
Children 13 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.