ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Accommodation features free WiFi, a balcony or patio and an LCD TV. In-room dining is easy with a kitchen that comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave and a hob. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries and a pillowtop bed. A coffee/tea maker, in-room childcare and in-room massages are also available.
A day of pampering can include massages and mani/pedis. The bistro, General Store, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. At the property's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy the spa tub along with access to bike rentals and hiking/biking trails. Additionally, you'll find a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions in proximity to this 4-star Gibbston property include The Remarkables Ski Area and Cardrona Alpine Resort.
Kinross Cottages ratings based on 29 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kinross Cottages
2 May 2019 by Team Kinross
Thank you so much for your very kind review. We are so happy to hear you had a fabulous stay and enjoyed our warm hospitality. We look forward to hosting you again sometime. Thank you again.
30 Jan. 2019 by Team Kinross
Thank you very much for your kind words!
9 Jan. 2019 by Team Kinross
5 Sep. 2018 by Team Kinross
We are grateful for your kind words & glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope we are able to welcome you back again :)
29 Jul. 2018 by Team Kinross
Thank you very much!
Great stay away from holiday madness
20 Jul. 2018 by Team Kinross
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back again!
Nice and cozy in the mountains.
27 Jun. 2018 by Team Kinross
Thank you, we appreciate your feedback!
Beautiful cottage on a vineyard.
26 Apr. 2018 by Team Kinross
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are so glad you enjoyed your time with us!
25 Apr. 2018 by Team Kinross
Thank you for your kind words!
21 Apr. 2018 by Team Kinross
Thank you for your feedback.
About the Kinross CottagesLocation 2300 Gibbston Highway (State Hwy 6), Gibbston, Otago 9371
A winery is on site. Along with a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A hot tub, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the family-friendly Kinross Cottages. Self parking is free. This 4-star Gibbston cottage is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2014
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Winery on site
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) (24.1 km / 15 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
This cottage offers 14 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. Accommodation at this 4-star cottage has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Private balcony or patio
- Pillowtop beds
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
General Store – Overlooking the garden, this bistro specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 35.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: NZD $200 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of NZD 200.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
- Pet fee: NZD $200 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kinross Cottages House Gibbston
- Kinross Cottages House
- Kinross Cottages Gibbston
- Kinross Cottages
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the cottage before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.