A luxury stay in Queenstown awaits you at Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa, a recipient of the prestigious Conde Nast Hot List award in 2012. You'll be within a 10-minute walk of Falls Dam and 1.8 km (1.1 mi) from Remarkables Park Town Centre. Highlights at this ski hotel include 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor swimming pool.
All 220 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy fireplaces, WiFi, and free newspapers. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. 24-hour room service, safes, and hair dryers are also available.
About the Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa
Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool after a day on the slopes. Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and shopping on site. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a snack bar/deli. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center and a sauna. Free self parking is available.
This 5-star Queenstown hotel is smoke free.
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 3 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2011
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD TBA )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) (3.4 km)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa offers 220 air-conditioned accommodations with fireplaces and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
Wakatipu Grill - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Stacks Pub - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Me and Mee - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
The Lake Counter - This café serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
The eforea: spa at Hilton Queenstown has 10 treatment rooms, including 2 rooms for couples. Customized services include massages, facials, and body wraps. This opulent spa is equipped with an indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub. Rejuvenating therapies include aromatherapy, acupressure, and therapeutic mineral salt scrubs.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Body wraps
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Sauna in spa
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 60 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD TBA (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: NZD 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Hilton Queenstown
- Hilton Queenstown Resort
- Hilton Resort Queenstown
- Queenstown Hilton
- Queenstown Resort
- Resort Queenstown
- Hilton Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
You should know
Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms. Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.