A luxury stay in the heart of Queenstown awaits you at Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown. Within steps you'll find SKYCITY Wharf Casino and Steamer Wharf. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center.
You can enjoy LCD TVs with digital channels, and all 139 rooms feature WiFi, wired Internet, and coffee/tea makers. Minibars, free newspapers, and safes are also available.
About the Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center.
Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A fitness center, multilingual staff, and ski storage are also featured at the luxury Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown. For a fee, parking is available.
- 139 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 10 per night ), Wired internet access ( NZD 10 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 10 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) (8.3 km)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown offers 139 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, and hair dryers.
This Queenstown hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 15 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Queenstown
- Crowne Plaza Queenstown
- Queenstown Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Crowne Plaza
You should know
Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.