- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Le Château Frontenac
- 4 min walk
- Quebec City Town Hall
- 6 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace
- 8 min walk
- Quebec, PQ (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Hôtel Le Clos Saint-Louis is in Quebec's Old Quebec neighborhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity. Le Capitole and Old Port Quebec City are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Quartier Petit Champlain and Laurier Quebec. Old Quebec Funicular and Aquarium du Québec are not to be missed.
- Le Château Frontenac - 4 min walk
- Quebec City Town Hall - 6 min walk
- Parliament Building - 6 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace - 8 min walk
- Citadelle of Quebec - 9 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 13 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Hôtel Le Clos Saint-Louis
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was a great boutique 15 room Victorian hotel. My wife and I truly enjoyed everything about our stay and would definitely stay again. It was perfectly decorated for Christmas, very clean and the staff was on top of their game.