- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Quebec City Town Hall
- 3 min walk
- Le Capitole
- 6 min walk
- Le Château Frontenac
- 6 min walk
- Quebec, PQ (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Quebec's Old Quebec neighborhood, Hotel Du Vieux Quebec is in the city center and near a train station. Le Capitole and Old Port Quebec City are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Quartier Petit Champlain and Laurier Quebec. Check out an event or a game at Videotron Centre, and consider making time for Old Quebec Funicular, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Quebec City Town Hall - 3 min walk
- Le Capitole - 6 min walk
- Le Château Frontenac - 6 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular - 10 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace - 11 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 6 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Le Tournebroche – Bistro with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Du Vieux Quebec
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Comfortable, clean, quiet and reasonable rates. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room were quaint.