- Le Château Frontenac
- 3 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular
- 5 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace
- 6 min walk
- Quebec, PQ (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Quebec's Old Quebec neighborhood, Hotel Chateau Bellevue is in the city center and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Battlefields Park and Montmorency Falls, while Old Quebec Funicular and Aquarium du Québec are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Consider Le Montcalm Tennis Club, or check out an event or a game at Videotron Centre.
- Le Château Frontenac - 3 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular - 5 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace - 6 min walk
- Quartier Petit Champlain - 7 min walk
- Citadelle of Quebec - 12 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 14 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Hotel Chateau Bellevue
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities