- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Le Château Frontenac
- 4 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace
- 7 min walk
- Citadelle of Quebec
- 10 min walk
- Quebec, PQ (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Quebec's Old Quebec neighborhood, Hôtel Cap Diamant is in the historical district and near a train station. Quartier Petit Champlain and Laurier Quebec are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Old Quebec Funicular and Aquarium du Québec. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Videotron Centre or Agora Port de Quebec. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Le Château Frontenac - 4 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular - 6 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace - 7 min walk
- Quartier Petit Champlain - 8 min walk
- Citadelle of Quebec - 10 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 15 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Hôtel Cap Diamant
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
10/10 would recommend to anyone staying in Quebec City! My girlfriend and I visited over New Years and it was like living in a snow globe. Elaine was a wonderful host. She makes you feel very at home, offering complimentary slippers and a delicious breakfast with croissants, fresh fruit, coffee, etc. There is easy parking close by for $18-$22/day. Elaine gave great recommendations for sights to see and activities near by. Can't wait to go back!