- Palawan Special Battalion WW2 Memorial Museum
- 17 min walk
- Puerto Princesa (PPS)
- 3 min drive
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral
- 3 min drive
- Hartman Beach
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Puerto Princesa, Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa is in the city center and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Honda Bay and Mendoza Park, while Palawan Special Battalion WW2 Memorial Museum and Iwahig Penal Colony are cultural highlights.
- Palawan Special Battalion WW2 Memorial Museum - 17 min walk
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral - 3 min drive
- NCCC Mall Palawan - 5 min drive
- SM City Puerto Princesa - 5 min drive
- Hartman Beach - 8 min drive
- Puerto Princesa (PPS) - 3 min drive
- Rice – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tomato and Basil – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
- Sala Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Well did not like the overwater villas,tide out it looks tragic. Smells sour,but must admit they did accomodate to our needs. They put us in a swim up family room,which suited us way better than the villas.Staff very helpful. The place is quiet nice but it’s not a Borocay Shangri-La . But pool was great , service great and location not to far out of town.