ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
LED TVs, in-room massages and desks are featured in all 10 rooms. Additionally, room service and free toiletries are available. Housekeeping is available on request.
At the hotel's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a rooftop terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 3-star Puerto Princesa hotel include San Jose New Market and SM City Puerto Princesa.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 7 reviews
About the Kay's Water World Hotspring Resort & SpaLocation National Highway, Barangay Santa Lourdes, Puerto Princesa, 5300
Kay's Water World Hotspring Resort & Spa offers its guests 6 the outdoor swimming pools. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly Kay's Water World Hotspring Resort & Spa. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Puerto Princesa hotel.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Puerto Princesa (PPS) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Kay's Water World Hotspring Resort & Spa offers 10 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. 32-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. In-room massages, an iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on request.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Kay's Hotspring Restauran – On-site bistro.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
6 the outdoor swimming pools are on site.
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests arriving after 9:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Cash Deposit Required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PHP 300 for adults and PHP 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 300 per room (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 150 (one-way), (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Kay's Water World Hotspring Resort & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to midnight
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.