If the bathroom had been any smaller, it would have been catogorised as a wardrobe. The room was so small we considered leaving our suitcases in the corridor. We had continuous musak filtering into the room from the reception/bar on the ground floor. This musak was not turned off all night so obviously for the benefit of staff.
- University of Portsmouth
- 1 min walk
- Portsmouth Guildhall
- 5 min walk
- Gunwharf Quays
- 11 min walk
- Southampton (SOU)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Ibis Portsmouth Centre is located near the beach and in an area with great shopping. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Spinnaker Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chichester Harbour. Blue Reef Aquarium and Clarence Pier are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- University of Portsmouth - 1 min walk
- Portsmouth Guildhall - 5 min walk
- Gunwharf Quays - 11 min walk
- Spinnaker Tower - 17 min walk
- Mary Rose Museum - 17 min walk
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station - 7 min walk
- Southampton (SOU) - 23 min drive
- FOGGS – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
ibis Portsmouth Centre
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities