- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Southsea Castle
- 11 min walk
- Clarence Pier
- 12 min walk
- Blue Reef Aquarium
- 12 min walk
- Southampton (SOU)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Ashbys is located in Southsea. Notable landmarks in the area include Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Spinnaker Tower, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try HMS Victory. Blue Reef Aquarium and Clarence Pier are also worth visiting.
- Southsea Castle - 11 min walk
- Clarence Pier - 12 min walk
- Blue Reef Aquarium - 12 min walk
- University of Portsmouth - 20 min walk
- Portsmouth Guildhall - 3 min drive
- Portsmouth Fratton Station - 3 min drive
- Southampton (SOU) - 35 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Only stayed the one night but wished I stayed longer. You pick up your keys from next door and they give you a quick tour and then show you to your room. As I was being shown around I honestly thought this place is amazing! It has new and modern feel and I even had alexa in my room. Anyway I could go on. Very friendly and I would stay again. The only thing was where to leave your key in the morning wasnt sure so just left it in the room.