- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Aberavon Beach
- 8 min walk
- Margam Castle
- 11 min drive
- Gwyn Hall
- 19 min drive
- Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.)
- 52 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Port Talbot, Best Western Aberavon Beach Hotel is in the city center and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Aberavon Beach and Singleton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at St Helens Rugby and Cricket Ground or Liberty Stadium.
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Easy parking (127 reviews)
- Quiet (76 reviews)
- Safe (53 reviews)
- Aberavon Beach - 8 min walk
- Margam Castle - 11 min drive
- Dylan Thomas Centre - 15 min drive
- Swansea Marina - 18 min drive
- Gwyn Hall - 19 min drive
- Port Talbot Parkway Station - 6 min drive
- Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Talbot Bar – Bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Best Western Aberavon Beach Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Good stay over New Year, nice hotel once inside, could do with an outside face lift. Swimming pool was too cold to use but jacuzzi ok but busy as no one wanted to use the pool because of the temperature. Nice breakfast just a shame about the sausage not being a quality one but bacon, eggs, hash browns etc all good quality and well organised. We had a good meal in the bar/lounge in the evening and service was great. Overall a good 3+ star hotel close to the beach.