ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 80 rooms feature free WiFi, balconies or patios and cable TV. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare and in-room massages are available.
A day of pampering at Spa Lucca can include massages along with access to the spa tub. The restaurant, The Galley Kitchen, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Moby's Whisky Bar is the hotel's own wine bar. Spend the day at the beach and enjoy the on-site marina, 24-hour fitness centre and kids' swimming pool. 1615 square feet (150 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Full breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 10-minute walk of this 4-star Corlette hotel include Port Stephens and Salamander Bay.
Anchorage Port Stephens ratings based on 436 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Anchorage Port Stephens
8 Apr. 2019 by Shelley G
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback! I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations in some areas of your stay.
19 Feb. 2019 by Ali Hnaien
Dear Valued Guest, It makes me very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
About the Anchorage Port StephensLocation Corlette Point Road, Corlette, NSW 2315
As a guest of Anchorage Port Stephens, you'll find a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 1615 square feet (150 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a 24-hour fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Anchorage Port Stephens. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Anchorage Port Stephens was completed in November 2015. This 4-star Corlette hotel is smoke free.
- 80 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 1615 sq ft of conference space
- 150 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) (32.9 km / 20.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Anchorage Port Stephens offers 80 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Corlette hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Galley Kitchen – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Wild Herring – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this seafood restaurant only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Moby's Whisky Bar – This wine bar overlooks the ocean and pool. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 80 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 37 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 130 (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette
- Anchorage Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
You should know
- Anchorage Port Stephens offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.