ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LCD TV with a DVD player, and each apartment features a balcony, a sitting area, and WiFi. A kitchen comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave, and a dishwasher, and room service is also available. A coffee/tea maker, a safe, and a hairdryer are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
Enjoy the fitness centre and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 4-star St Kilda property include St Kilda Pier and Luna Park.
Quest St Kilda Bayside ratings based on 248 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Quest St Kilda Bayside
About the Quest St Kilda BaysideLocation 1 Eildon Road, St Kilda, VIC 3182
Quest St Kilda Bayside offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at Quest St Kilda Bayside. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star St Kilda apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 56 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (30.4 km / 18.9 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Quest St Kilda Bayside offers 56 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, microwaves, kitchenware and utensils and dishwashers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This St Kilda apartment provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on weekdays only.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (weekdays only)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 7 AM-10:30 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-10 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 10:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 10 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 5.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
WiFi Policy: Each apartment receives 250MB of free WiFi, per 24 hours. Additional data is available for a fee.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 300 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 14 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 16 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quest St Kilda Bayside Apartment
- Quest St Kilda Bayside
- Quest St Kilda Bayside Hotel St Kilda
- Quest Hotel St Kilda
- Quest St Kilda Bayside Greater Melbourne
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in December and close in February.