ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A luxury stay in Melbourne awaits you at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. You'll be 2.2 km (1.4 mi) from St. Kilda Beach and 2.4 km (1.5 mi) from Luna Park. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include 2 bars/lounges, a restaurant, and an indoor swimming pool.
All 169 rooms feature LCD TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy sitting areas, WiFi, and wired Internet. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and free toiletries, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare, and in-room massages are also available.
The restaurant, Windows Restaurant, serves local cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. Atrium Bar and Lounge is the hotel's own cocktail bar, serving drinks along with dinner. Enjoy the health club, spa tub, sauna, and pool loungers. A conference centre, a 24-hour business centre, and meeting rooms are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 5-star Melbourne hotel, you'll be 2.8 km (1.7 mi) from Royal Botanic Gardens and 4.3 km (2.7 mi) from Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park ratings based on 1,000 Verified Reviews
26 Feb 2018 by DB
Hello, 5/5, amazing. Thank you for wonderful feedback. David Blaxley Rooms Division Manager
between cbd & st kilda - great loction.
3 Jan 2018 by DB
Hi Deb, Many thanks for your feedback, our apologies for the room service trays not being collected. This will be addressed with the team & rectified. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. David Blaxley Rooms Division Manager
Nice hotel but a bit far from the city
7 Dec 2017 by ML
Good afternoon Ed, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey about your recent stay at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Melinda Lampier General Manager
The Staff Are Awesome
16 Nov 2017 by Melinda Lampier - General Manager
Dear Paul, Thank you for your review. It is lovely to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and especially our team looking after your wife. Best wishes for a safe birth. Kind regards, Melinda Lampier General Manager
5 Sep 2017 by Mr Llewellyn Wyeth - General Manager
Thank you for your wonderful review! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards, Mr Llewellyn Wyeth General Manager
One night stay
18 Jul 2017 by Mr Llewellyn Wyeth - General Manager
Dear Sue, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall and appreciate you sharing your feedback about the bedding configuration and dinner. I will certainly discuss this with the relevant team members. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards, Mr Llewellyn Wyeth General Manager
Good location, nice walk around albert park
18 Jul 2017 by Mr Llewellyn Wyeth - General Manager
Thank you for your review about your recent experience. I apologise sincerely about the issue with the television captions and will ensure that staff are trained on this. Kind regards, Mr Llewellyn Wyeth General Manager
26 May 2017 by Mr Llewellyn Wyeth - General Manager
Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your recent stay at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. I appreciate you sharing your feedback about parking and please note that we do offer a discounted rate for our guests. We also offer valet service where guests can access their vehicles unlimited. Kind regards, Mr Llewellyn Wyeth General Manager
13 Apr 2017 by Mr Llewellyn Wyeth - General Manager
Thank you for your feedback about parking. We certainly appreciate your comments.
13 Apr 2017 by Mr Llewellyn Wyeth - General Manager
Thank you for your fantastic review. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
About the Pullman Melbourne Albert ParkLocation 65 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC 3000
As a guest of Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms are available. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the luxury Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 169 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 31 conference rooms
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (30.1 km / 18.7 mi)
- Train station: Southern Cross Station (5.5 km / 3.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park offers 169 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Windows Restaurant – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Espresso Bar – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this café specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Atrium Bar and Lounge – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this cocktail bar specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna. The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you need to make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when booking your stay.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD35 for adults and AUD35 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 29 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 29 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUDon request per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUDon request (return)
- Valet parking fee: AUD35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD60 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park Hotel
- Pullman Albert Park Hotel
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
- Pullman Albert Park
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
You should know
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.