- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Port McNeill Visitor Centre
- 1 min walk
- Port McNeill Ferry Terminal
- 2 min walk
- Mackay Whale Watching
- 4 min walk
- Port Hardy, BC (YZT)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sportsman's Inn on the Harbour Front is located in Port McNeill. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cormorant Channel Marine Provincial Park and Misty Lake Ecological Reserve, while Port McNeill and District Museum and Sointula Museum are cultural highlights.
- Port McNeill Visitor Centre - 1 min walk
- Port McNeill Ferry Terminal - 2 min walk
- Mackay Whale Watching - 4 min walk
- Port McNeill and District Museum - 5 min walk
- Port McNeill and District Hospital - 2 min drive
- Port McNeil, BC (YMP) - 6 min drive
About this property
Sportsman's Inn on the Harbour Front
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It does not have profession reception/management. The staff did not honor room request. The property location was different the Expedia photo. The room was very hot even with outside 60f. No windows that open. Back (bedroom) was an oven at times. Management was unresponsive to my concerns and requests.