- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- St Thomas Anglican Church
- 2 min walk
- Port Macquarie Museum
- 5 min walk
- Kooloonbung Creek Nature Park
- 6 min walk
- Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Mercure Centro Port Macquarie is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Port Macquarie Courthouse and St Thomas Anglican Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Macquarie Astronomical Association Observatory and Douglas Vale Historic Homestead & Vineyard. Macquarie Nature Reserve and Koala Hospital are also worth visiting.
- St Thomas Anglican Church - 2 min walk
- Port Macquarie Museum - 5 min walk
- Kooloonbung Creek Nature Park - 6 min walk
- Mid North Coast Maritime Museum Pilot Boat Shed - 7 min walk
- Port Macquarie Historic Cemetery - 8 min walk
- Wauchope Station - 17 min drive
- Port Macquarie, NSW (PQQ) - 8 min drive
- Restaurant Synergy – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Mercure Centro Port Macquarie
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort