- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Drexel University
- 10 min walk
- Mutter Museum
- 3 min drive
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- 4 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Philadelphia's University City neighborhood, The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. Reading Terminal Market and Walnut Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Philadelphia Zoo and Adventure Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Citizens Bank Park or Wells Fargo Center.
- Drexel University - 10 min walk
- Mutter Museum - 3 min drive
- Philadelphia Zoo - 3 min drive
- Philadelphia Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- Rittenhouse Square - 4 min drive
- Philadelphia University City Station - 12 min walk
- 34th St. Station - 7 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 19 min drive
- University Club – Serves breakfast.
About this property
The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excelent hotel, great ubication and installations. Bad service in the breakfast room.