- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lowes Philadelphia
- 1 min walk
- Reading Terminal Market
- 3 min walk
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- 4 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Loews Philadelphia Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Reading Terminal Market and Walnut Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Penn's Landing and Independence National Historical Park. Check out an event or a game at Wells Fargo Center, and consider making time for Philadelphia Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Lowes Philadelphia - 1 min walk
- Reading Terminal Market - 3 min walk
- Pennsylvania Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Jefferson University Hospital - 5 min walk
- Lucky Strike Lanes - 5 min walk
- 13th St. Station - 1 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 3 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Bank and Bourbon – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare, happy hour available.
About this property
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I think computer use in the business center should be free for hotel guests.