- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Please Touch Museum
- 12 min drive
- University of Pennsylvania
- 13 min drive
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- 13 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn & Suites Philadelphia W - Drexel Hill is located in Drexel Hill. Please Touch Museum and Philadelphia Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Rittenhouse Square and Eastern State Penitentiary. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Wells Fargo Center or Citizens Bank Park.
- Please Touch Museum - 12 min drive
- University of Pennsylvania - 13 min drive
- Philadelphia Zoo - 13 min drive
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - 13 min drive
- Villanova University - 14 min drive
- Clifton Heights Primos Station - 10 min drive
- Township Line Road Station - 10 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Street Light – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Open daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn & Suites Philadelphia W - Drexel Hill
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice property, hard to find. Front desk and staff average. Usually stay at HIE Penn’s Landing, but parking there is expensive, which isn’t the case at this facility. But the staff at HIE Penn’s Landing are fantastic. The property is equally as well maintained for an older facility, but staff are very welcoming and accommodating. Room was clean and modern. Hard to adjust room temp, didn’t get cooler despite adjusting window unit. Lights did not appear to work Bc there is a master switch on the wall by the door that appears to need to be turned on to control the circuits in the room. Had I not found that switch I would have gone back down to the front desk to tell them the lights in the back half of the room and bathroom don’t work, but found the switch at the front of the room to turn he circuit on. Consider adding a sign or locking that switch so it stays on. Probably normal kinks of a new hotel, ,but work for improvement. Also shower seemed a bit dirty. Not great not bad just average. Former IHG Gold member but let that lapse b/c quality of IHG products across the board have been declining. But if you want to be a great hotel your front desk staff should have some personality—check out HIE Penn’s Landing —model IHG property in my opinion. Best of luck with the new property.