Horrible communication. The Expedia booking had confusing, grammatically incorrect information about the hotel location and check in process. On the day of, I began getting random messages from some company for their key service, with no explanation. I ended up having to call the “hotel,” really more of an industrial-strength Airbnb with 1/3 of the charm, multiple times to get an explanation. I don’t know when I’ll go back to Philly, but I know I’ll never stay at this place again.
- University of Pennsylvania
- 2 min walk
- Drexel University
- 8 min walk
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- 13 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
This apartment is located in Philadelphia's University City neighborhood. Philadelphia Museum of Art and Please Touch Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Reading Terminal Market and Walnut Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Citizens Bank Park or Lincoln Financial Field.
- University of Pennsylvania - 2 min walk
- Drexel University - 8 min walk
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - 13 min walk
- Mutter Museum - 20 min walk
- Philadelphia Museum of Art - 3 min drive
- 34th St. Station - 4 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 13 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Cozy Flat + Pool + Gym
Things to do
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Generally Good. As expected. Close to UPenn - that is a big plus.