- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ong Dia Stone Beach
- 16 min walk
- Sea Links City
- 6 min drive
- Wine Castle
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Phan Thiet, Seahorse Resort & Spa is near a train station and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Phan Thiet Beach and Mui Ne Beach.
- Ong Dia Stone Beach - 16 min walk
- Long Beach Pearl Museum - 4 min drive
- Forgotten Land Sand Sculpture Park - 5 min drive
- Sea Links City - 6 min drive
- Wine Castle - 7 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 174 min drive
- Hippocampe Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Seahorse Bistro – Seafood restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner daily.
- Non La Pool Bar – Poolside bar. Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Seahorse Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
We stayed here for our honeymoon. The room we got was a little worn down. They could do with a cleanup of curtains and painting the walls. The bed was big, but very hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom, both toilet and shower, was outside in the open. With mosquitos around it wasn´t a good solution. The staff was very helpful and went into the city and bought us some railway tickets. The breakfast was so and so. Variation of food, but could bring the quality of food some notches up.