Very clean and comfortable. Most enjoyable stay, albeit quite short.
- SCITECH Discovery Centre
- 2 min drive
- Kings Park War Memorial
- 2 min drive
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- 6 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 15 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1800 796 370
About this area
- SCITECH Discovery Centre - 2 min drive
- RAC Arena - 2 min drive
- Kings Park War Memorial - 2 min drive
- Elizabeth Quay - 3 min drive
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden - 6 min drive
- West Leederville Station - 16 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 15 min drive
About this property
Quest Kings Park
Along with a fitness center, this smoke-free apartment building has conference space and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities and tour/ticket assistance are onsite. Each apartment provides a kitchenette with a refrigerator, a stovetop, a microwave, and a dishwasher. For a bit of entertainment, an LED TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a dining area.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 5.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 9.50 for adults and AUD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Parking nearby: AUD 20 per night
- Limited parking
- Offsite parking (reservations required)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 4 AM–noon: AUD 9.50 for adults and AUD 9.50 for children
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Dining room
- 42-inch LED TV with satellite service
- iPod docking station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- 1 meeting room
- Laptop workspace
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 72 rooms
- 10 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2016
I had emailed a request for a car park beforehand but they said they had no record of this. I checked my computer and it had been received. The room was obviously designed for people with physical impairments. Showers, toilets bathroom made for wheelchairs or similar. We found a pair of men's dirty underpants on the floor near the bed which was quite gross really.