- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Perth Mint
- 3 min walk
- Langley Park
- 4 min walk
- Swan River Foreshore Trail
- 8 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in East Perth, Pan Pacific Perth is in the city center and on the riverwalk. Perth Zoo is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at nib Stadium or RAC Arena.
- Perth Mint - 3 min walk
- Langley Park - 4 min walk
- Swan River Foreshore Trail - 8 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 9 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 13 min walk
- Perth McIver Station - 13 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 13 min drive
- Montereys Brasserie – Serves breakfast and dinner on select days.
- Lobby Cafe – Open daily.
- Bar Uma – Open daily.
- Uma Restaurant – Restaurant offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Hill Street Bar – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Pan Pacific Perth
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was lovely apart from the grouting in the shower was rather dirty and we had problems finding the overnight menu.