The hotel is over-rated. I would say they gave us the worse room on the property. Our patio faces trash bins. Didn't even clean our room by the time we came back from being out an afternoon. Since we are just staying for 2 nights, we let that go. For the price, it was highly disappointing. Not worth the money.
- Wet'n'Wild Palm Springs
- 3 min drive
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- 6 min drive
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort
- 8 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Parker Palm Springs is located in Palm Springs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wet'n'Wild Palm Springs and San Jacinto Mountains, while Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and Living Desert Zoo and Gardens are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Indian Wells Tennis Garden or Big League Dreams Sports Park.
- Wet'n'Wild Palm Springs - 3 min drive
- Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 5 min drive
- Palm Springs Air Museum - 6 min drive
- Palm Springs Convention Center - 8 min drive
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort - 8 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 17 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Norma's – Open daily.
- Mister Parker's – Open daily.
- Counter Reformation – Open daily.
About this property
Parker Palm Springs
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The grounds are gorgeous. Variety of outdoor and indoor seating areas. Room was spacious and the decor was outstanding. Upon check-in, our hostess walked us directly to our room.