- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Indian Wells Golf Course
- 2 min walk
- Indian Wells Golf Resort
- 2 min walk
- Indian Wells Country Club
- 19 min walk
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Indian Wells, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is in the suburbs. Living Desert Zoo and Gardens is a popular area attraction and if an activity is on the agenda, Empire Polo Club and PGA West Golf Course are worth checking out. Traveling with kids? Consider Wet'n'Wild Palm Springs, or check out an event or a game at Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
- Indian Wells Golf Course - 2 min walk
- Indian Wells Golf Resort - 2 min walk
- Indian Wells Country Club - 19 min walk
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden - 3 min drive
- Palm Desert Country Club - 6 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 30 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Lantana – Golf course view restaurant offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Agave Sunset – Golf course view cocktail bar. Serves light fare.
- Roadrunner Cafe – Poolside café. Serves light fare.
- Citrus Market and Cafe – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Good location, clean. Will be much better after renovations.