- Disliked: Staff & service
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- 7 min walk
- Palm Springs Convention Center
- 12 min walk
- Las Palmas
- 3 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near theme parks, Hyatt Palm Springs is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at San Jacinto Mountains and Wet'n'Wild Palm Springs, while Palm Springs Art Museum and Palm Springs Air Museum are cultural highlights. Don't miss Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Palm Springs Art Museum - 7 min walk
- Palm Springs Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 3 min drive
- Las Palmas - 3 min drive
- Tahquitz Canyon - 3 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 12 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hyatt Palm Springs
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities