ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
All 14 rooms feature LCD TVs with DVD players, and you can enjoy private spa tubs, free WiFi and balconies or patios. Fridges and room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide refreshments. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include jetted tubs and free toiletries. MP3 docks, separate bathtubs and showers and coffee/tea makers are also available.
A relaxing visit to Lomana Spa and Wellness can include deep-tissue massages and beachside massages along with body scrubs, facials and aromatherapy. The restaurant, Kavanata Bar Restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wai Sunset Deck and Bar is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with lunch and light fare. Spend the day at the beach where you'll find sunloungers, and enjoy the on-site free kids' club and fitness centre. 1291 square feet (120 square metres) of event facilities include meeting rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a spa tub and a coffee shop/café. Each morning a free cooked-to-order breakfast is served. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Pacific Harbour resort include Vunanui Bay and Waidroka Bay Dock.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 337 reviews
About the Nanuku Auberge ResortLocation 11 Nanuku Drive, Pacific Harbour,
- Kayaking included
- Sailing included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Taxes included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Airport transfers not included
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Motorised water sports not included
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Minibar (only non-alcoholic beverages included)
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Alcoholic beverages not included
- Transport to off-site activities not included
- Room service during certain hours
- Off-site tours not included
- Minibar not included
- Snorkelling included
Nanuku Auberge Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. Event space at this resort measures 1291 square feet (120 square metres). A fitness centre, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury Nanuku Auberge Resort. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Pacific Harbour resort.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- 16 buildings
- 1291 sq ft of conference space
- 120 sq. m of conference space
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Arcade/game room
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Nanuku Auberge Resort offers 14 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private hot tubs and MP3 docking stations. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with DVD players and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private hot tub
- Private balcony or patio
- Jetted tub
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Kavanata Bar Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Wai Sunset Deck and Bar – This beachfront bar serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Nanuku Pacific Harbour
- Nanuku Resort
- Nanuku Resort Pacific Harbour
- Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour
- Nanuku Auberge Resort Pacific Harbour
- Nanuku Auberge Resort
- Nanuku Auberge Pacific Harbour
- Nanuku Auberge Pacific Harbou
You should know
- Nanuku Auberge Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.